So I'm lonely. Big deal. Easy enough to fix:
Once this big translation contract is done (Sept. 16th), I'll finish that accounting stuff I needed to do to create a better budget. Then I'll know how much freelance I need to do, and I can stick to that (not taking on too many contracts).
Then I'll contact my friends and figure out their schedules, and invite them one by one (even though I know it's hard - from experience). My issue, my job to fix it!
And anyway, my best friend has been saying she wants to spend more time together, so even if all the other friends are too busy, or find me uninteresting due to my lack of "mom status", then too bad. Quality over quantity. :)
All I want to do this year is have more time to fix up the house, see friends, and spend more "couple time" with my boyfriend. Surely, I can manage that.
13 years ago
2 comments:
First, I'd like to say it's not just your preoblem, others around you are being a bit self-centered. Things like this near end up being an easy fix. Being ready to fix it is the best first step.
Yeah, I'll improve what I can on my end, and attack this problem methodically... lol
Ooooh, maybe I can make "to do" lists for reconnecting with friends in real life, or even spread sheets... a true nerd trying to socialize... LOL
Post a Comment