Thursday, August 14, 2008

Apology to Jer (where are you?)

So over the last several months, I've been so incredibly swamped (and yeah, probably self-centered too) that I've basically been a hermit.

I've forgotten most birthdays, almost never gone out with friends, haven't seen a single free movie premiere like I used to, and certainly didn't keep up with blogs and emails (I still have unanswered emails dating all the way back to January... yikes!).

Amidst all this, I didn't notice that my friends Jer had taken down his blogs. And now I'm worried that I might have let _him_ down.

Jer, I hope you got my message through Facebook, and I hope you're doing ok!

I'm sorry for having been a really lousy friend over the last year (actually, this apology applies to everyone who reads this too).

I really, really hope I get to talk with you again!

No comments: