Monday, August 18, 2008

In a good mood

I was replying to an email this morning when I realized that I will soon be able to determine whether I can slow down, work-wise.

I just need to catch up on accounting and doing my income taxes (yeah, I'm late this year - couldn't be avoided), and making a new budget based on the impact of home ownership on my freelance business, etc., then I'll know if I can work a bit less. I think I will be able to breathe a bit. :)

I'd been so overworked and running like mad to barely keep up with everything that I had forgotten that I'd soon have a better take on my financial/work life.

Can't wait to see where I'm at!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you might get to take it less crazy. :) You've worked so hard for so long, you definitely deserve it.

La fille said...

Within the next 2 weeks I'll have time to get my income taxes done (I feel so bad about being late this year, I'm usually so good about this!), and I'll be able to make that "I need more fun time" budget. I've decided to stop being in "potential crisis" mode and just plan a normal budget. If the Boyfriend loses his job or something happens, I'll deal with that then. Until then, I need more me time. Working 6/7 days and nights every weeks is just crazy, and not the "fun" kinda crazy. Heh