
So it seems that everyone I know is: a) pregnant b)just had a baby c) engaged or d) just got married.
I am deeply jealous (story to follow when I have time to post a longish thing), at this point, and am going to barf if I have to exclaim in happiness at _someone else's_ good news (I've reached my "altruistic joy" quota, seriously kids, this lady is just one more "good news" away from climbing atop a belltower with a high-powered riffle).
Do you think giving this to the new brides and brides to be would be perceived as being a tad sarcastic? ;-)
P.S. Just kidding, I would _never_ dampen anyone else's joy by being snide or anything other than sincerely happy for them. I am glad that other women see their dreams of partnership and family realized, but the sheer number of such news this last month, along with personal events, is starting to make me wince at this point. So this is "devil me" poking some gentle retro fun at the blissful babes.
5 comments:
Think of me as your palate cleanser.
:D
Oooh, poking fun at yourself, you're on the mend! hehe ;-)
Rest assured I am not pregnant, nor have I just given birth, gotten engaged or just got married.
So put one on the otherside of the scale. You can be as sacrastic and snide to me as you secretly want to be!
ROTFL!
The mental image of a pregnant Richard just made my day... LOL
delighted to oblige
Post a Comment